- Alcohol Beverage License *see note below
- Amusement Device or Jukebox Owner/Distributor License and/or Tags
- Carnivals, Circuses, Exhibitions & Shows License
- Cigarette License
- Direct Seller License
- Dry Cleaning & Washing Machine License
- Entertainment License
- Operator's (Bartender) License
- Parade License
- Secondhand Article or Jewelry Dealer; Pawnbroker; Mall/Flea Market
- Temporary Class B Beer and/or Wine License
1. Charles Erickson, Community Development Manager, at (414) 329-5342, for review by the Plan Commission.
2. Mary Kapelis, Environmental Health Specialist, at (414) 329-5267, for review by the Health Dept.
3. The Wisconsin Dept. of Revenue at (414) 227-4000 or http://www.revenue.wi.gov/faqs/pcs/seller.html#s1 to obtain a Wisconsin Seller’s Permit. This can also be obtained at the Wisconsin State Office Building, 819 N. 6th St., Room 408, in Milwaukee.
4. The Internal Revenue Service to obtain a Federal Employer Identification number. For more information, or to apply online, go to: http://www.irs.gov/businesses/small/article/0,,id=102767,00.html
The Community Development and Inspection Services Division are responsible for providing applications and issuing various permits including:
- Building Permits
- Plumbing or Electrical Permits