- City Departments
- Parks and Recreation
- Kids Connection Plus Before & After School Program
- Extension Full Day Program
Extension Full Day Program 2020-2021
Overview of Program
Due to the Greenfield School District starting the school year virtually, the City of Greenfield Parks and Recreation Department will be offering a full day program called Kids Connection Extension. Please see below for all details on the program.
Program Details: Kids Connection Extension Flyer
Policies & Procedures: Kids Connection Extension Parent Handbook
Kids Connection Registration is simple. Follow the 2 steps below.
1. Fill out a Kids Connection Annual Registration Form. This form must be filled out annually. There is no registration fee due with this form. You can fill out and click submit to email directly to our office or you can download and hand in the PDF to the Parks and Recreation Office.
- Annual Registration Form (Editable PDF) Link: Registration Form 2020-2021
2. Fill out the September calendar with payment to get started attending the program. Payment is due at time of handing in the calendar and prior to attending the program. Payment details are available in the Parent Handbook. Below are links to the current calendars available:
- September Calendar/Schedule (Editable PDF) Link: September 2020
Registration and Calendar with payment is due by August 31st @ 5:00pm to attend this program. Space is limited.
These fees are for the 2020-2021 Extension Full Day Program only.
Kids Connection Extension program is per week per child in the following pattern:
|2 Days||3 Days||4 Days||5 Days|
Sibling discounts are automatically applied when registering. The first child is the full fee and each child thereafter will receive a 10% discount.
Financial Assistance is available to those who qualify. View the Financial Assistance form and how to submit. We do not accept Wisconsin shares or other forms of assistance.
Does your child need medication while at our program? If so, please fill out the proper form and hand in along with your registration form. Emergency medication such as Epi-pens, will need the prescription medication form completed. Any questions, please contact us.