Lost Your Vaccination Card? You Have Options.
Try any of the following:
- If you received your vaccination in Wisconsin, access your vaccination record using the Wisconsin Immunization Registry (WIR).
- If you have a social security number, Medicaid ID, or Health Care Member ID, you can access your record through the Public Immunization Record Access
- If you do not have one of these numbers, you can access your record one of two ways:
- Option 1: Fill out the Wisconsin Immunization Registry Record Release Authorization, F-02487 and have your records sent to you.
- Option 2:Ask the organization that vaccinated you to assign you a chart number in WIR. The chart number field is linked to the Health Care Member ID.
- If you received your vaccination in another state, go to that state department of health’s website to search their vaccine registry.
*Please note, DHS WI cannot issue COVID-19 vaccination cards.