Lost vaccine card?

Lost Your Vaccination Card? You Have Options.

Try any of the following:

  • If you received your vaccination in Wisconsin, access your vaccination record using the Wisconsin Immunization Registry (WIR)
    • If you have a social security number, Medicaid ID, or Health Care Member ID, you can access your record through the Public Immunization Record Access 
    • If you do not have one of these numbers, you can access your record one of two ways: 
      • Option 1: Fill out the Wisconsin Immunization Registry Record Release Authorization, F-02487 and have your records sent to you.
      • Option 2:Ask the organization that vaccinated you to assign you a chart number in WIR. The chart number field is linked to the Health Care Member ID. 
      • If you received your vaccination in another state, go to that state department of health’s website to search their vaccine registry.

*Please note, DHS WI cannot issue COVID-19 vaccination cards.