We hope you will find this website useful to access health information and resources. Please contact the Greenfield Health Department with additional questions at 414-329-5275, or via our online contact form. We are available Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm. Also, check out our latest news and health updates on Facebook, Instagram and Nextdoor.
“Health care matters to all of us some of the time, public health matters to all of us all of the time.” United States Surgeon General C. Everett Koop, 1981-1989
In areas where the Greenfield Health Department does not provide direct programs and services, we work tirelessly with our partners to assure the provision of health services throughout the community.
Examples of these partnerships include the provision of Women, Infant, and Children (WIC) clinic services in cooperation with another local health department; another example includes the regional consortium that coordinates regional emergency public health preparedness.
Greenfield Health Department Vision Statement
Our vision is to create a place where all people can enjoy the best health possible, where we can live, grow and prosper in a healthy and safe environment.
Greenfield Health Department Mission Statement
The mission of the Greenfield Health Department is to assure optimal health and wellness of all members of the community through protection, promotion, education, enforcement and partnership.
Greenfield Health Department Value Statements
- Responsiveness. We believe the community’s voice is key to achieve the highest level health and wellness for our residents. The health department accomplishes this by serving as a leader to address health related concerns, issues and requests of our community members and partners.
- Relationships. As a dedicated, respectful and creative workforce, we strive to provide the highest quality services through teamwork and collaboration with partners and the community to improve overall health.
- Respect. We embrace each other’s differences and treat everyone with equality, understanding, compassion and dignity.
After Hours Phone
After regular office hours health care providers reporting a condition of urgent health importance may call the Greenfield Police Dispatch at their non-emergency number, 414-761-5300. A Health Department staff member will return your call as soon as possible.
Find the Greenfield Health Department on the following Social Media sites:
The Greenfield Health Department provides a variety of programs and services to meet our mission to protect and promote the health of all members of the Greenfield community. With this thought in mind the Greenfield Health Department is committed to community health and wellness.
Programs and Services
The Greenfield Health Department provides programs and services in multiple areas, including:
- Childhood and Adult Immunizations
- Communicable disease control
- Community Health Education and Outreach
- Emergency Preparedness
- Restaurant and Retail Food Inspections