Instructions for creating an online BS&A account

**Please note when paying for your license online with a credit card, there will be a transaction fee of 2.5% with a minimum of $2.00 added to your payment.**  If you want to avoid the fee, you can mail a check to:

City Clerk’s Office

7325 W. Forest Home Ave., Rm. 102

Greenfield, WI 53220

Click here to add content...
  1. Alcohol Beverage License
  2. Amusement Distributor License and/or Tags
  3. Bill Posting & Distribution of Handbills
  4. Cigarette License
  5. Direct Seller License
  6. Dry Cleaning & Washing Machine License
  7. Entertainment License
  8. Operator's (Bartender) License
  9. Parade License
  10. Secondhand Article/Jewelry Dealer License
  11. Temporary Class B Beer and/or Wine License

Alcohol Beverage License

Before an application for an Alcohol Beverage License is filed in the City Clerk’s office, applicants must begin the approval process by completing the process below. NOTE: This is not for individuals seeking a Operator's (Bartender) License, please click that tab on the left or below to apply for a Bartender License.

1. Environmental Health Specialist, at (414) 329-5267, for review by the Health Department

2. The Wisconsin Department of Revenue at (414) 227-4000 to obtain a Wisconsin Seller’s Permit. This can also be obtained at the Wisconsin State Office Building, 819 N. 6th St., Room 408, in Milwaukee.

3. The Internal Revenue Service to obtain a Federal Employer Identification number.

The Community Development and Inspection Services Division is responsible for providing applications and issuing various permits including:

  • Building Permits
  • Plumbing or Electrical Permits

If alcohol has not previously been sold or served at a proposed location, an application may not be submitted to the City Clerk’s office until after the applicant has gone before the Plan Commission.  Contact Kristi Porter, Community Development Manager, at 414-329-5342 for these requirements.

If you are renewing your current alcohol license, please fill out the forms listed under Renewal Alcohol Beverage License.

This license year runs from July 1 through June 30.

Please read the instructions prior to filling out the applications.

Original Alcohol Beverage License Application Forms (first time applicants)

Renewal Alcohol Beverage License Application Forms (previous year licensees)

Class A Beer License - $100

For sale of beer in original packages or containers for off-premises consumption only. 

Class A Liquor License - $500

For sale of intoxicating liquor in original packages or containers for off-premises consumption only. 

Class B Beer License - $100

For sale of beer for on-premises or off-premises consumption.

Class B Liquor License - $500

For sale of intoxicating liquor by the glass for on-premises consumption, and in the original package of container in multiples not to exceed four liters at any one time to be consumed off the premises where sold.

Class C Wine License - $100

For sale of wine by the glass or in an opened original container for consumption on the premises where sold.