REGISTRATION CLOSED FOR 2022
The Greenfield Parks & Recreation Department has partnered with the Greenfield and Whitnall School Districts to develop summer programs that work with summer school schedules at both districts. Programs are offered for youth entering K5 to 6th grades for the 2022 to 2023 school year (Edgerton & Edgewood Sites) and youth entering K5 to 5th grades for the 2022 to 2023 school year (Elm Dale Site). Both districts will be sending summer school information via email to all registered families.
The 2022 Kids Edition will have information on the Greenfield Parks and Recreation Summer Playground program. Register for Playgrounds through Greenfield Parks and Recreation. Summer school registration is done through the school districts.
Summer Playground provides group activities for children in a safe, supervised environment at local schools & parks.
- Eight weeks (June 13 through August 8)
- Held at both School Districts: Edgerton & Edgewood (Grades K5 to 6) and Elm Dale (Grades K5 to 5)
- Energetic Staff
- Arts & Crafts
- Indoor/Outdoor Activities
- Daily Swim Lessons/Open Swim
- All Day, Before School, and After School options
2022 Playground Registration
Registration for the 2022 Summer Playground is CLOSED. We have reached capacity at all sites.
AUTO PAY SCHEDULE
If you selected to be on the auto-pay program for Summer Playgrounds 2022, the following is the schedule of when your payment will be processed:
- June 6: Charged weeks of June 13 and June 20
- June 20: Charged weeks of June 27 and July 5
- July 5: Charged weeks of July 11 and July 18
- July 19: Charged weeks of July 25 and August 1
Financial Assistance is available to those who qualify. View the Financial Assistance form and how to submit. We do not accept Wisconsin shares or other forms of assistance.
- Download 2022 Summer Playground Newsletter
- Download 2022 Summer Playground Swim Newsletter
- Complete the 2022 Summer Swim Assessment Online
- Greenfield School District Summer School
- Whitnall School District Summer School
- Sign up for our AMP E-Newsletter
- Follow us on Facebook
- Follow us on Instagram
- Follow us on Twitter