The Greenfield Parks & Recreation Department has partnered with the Greenfield and Whitnall School Districts to develop summer programs that work with summer school schedules at both districts. Programs are offered for youth entering K5 to 6th grades for the 2021 to 2022 school year (Edgerton & Edgewood Sites) and youth entering K5 to 5th grades for the 2021 to 2022 school year (Maple Grove Site). Both districts will be sending summer school information via email to all registered families.
The 2021 Kids Edition has information on the Greenfield Parks and Recreation Summer Playground program. Register for Playgrounds through Greenfield Parks and Recreation. Summer school registration is done through the school districts.
Summer Playground provides group activities for children in a safe, supervised environment at local schools & parks.
- Eight weeks (June 21 through August 13)
- Held at both School Districts: Edgerton & Edgewood (Grades K5 to 6) and Maple Grove (Grades K5 to 5)
- Energetic Staff
- Arts & Crafts
- Indoor/Outdoor Activities
- Daily Swim Lessons/Open Swim
- All Day, Before School, and After School options
2021 Playground Registration
Registration is Now Open!
Use the separate Playground form for your initial summer playground registration which can be found in the quick links below.
NEW - PRIORITY REGISTRATION
Priority registration will help us determine enrollment numbers per site so we can have appropriate staffing. Registrations are on a first come first served basis until we reach capacity. If site capacity is reached during priority registration, we will work with the respective school district to ask for additional space.
Priority registration will close on Friday, April 30.
The best way to secure your spot is to sign up for the whole summer by Friday, April 30th. There are two ways to pay for priority registration: 1.) Pay for the entire summer at the time of registration or 2.) NEW for 2021 auto pay every two weeks (credit card only). Payment schedule for summer 2021
- June 14: Charged weeks of June 21 and June 28
- June 28: Charged weeks of July 5 and July 12
- July 12: Charged weeks of July 19 and July 26
- July 26: Charged week of August 2 and August 9
Registrations will be accepted after priority registration closes as space is available. Weekly registration deadlines will apply.
If you need to add additional weeks after priority registration closes, it will also be on a space available basis.
- Download the current Kids Edition
- Download Summer Playground Registration Form
- Complete Summer Playground Registration Online
- Download Covid Procedures for Summer Playground
- Greenfield School District Summer School
- Whitnall School District Summer School
- Sign up for our AMP E-Newsletter
- Follow us on Facebook
- Follow us on Instagram
- Follow us on Twitter