If you would like to make a payment on your City of Greenfield tax bill, please follow these steps:
1) Click on the link for the Tax Portal.
2) You will be prompted to accept the browser requirements. Click "I Accept."
3) On the next screen, enter either your parcel number or last name, in order to search for you bill. Click "Search For Properties."
4) Double click on your account, when it pops up at the bottom of the screen.
5) The next page will show your property information. In the bottom left-hand corner, click "Make An Online Payment" and follow the payment prompts.
Please note, online payments are made through a third party and the processing fees are as follows:
- Electronic check payments under $10,000 incur a flat fee of $1.50. If the tax payment is greater than $10,000, the electronic check fee is $10.
- Credit card payments are charged 2.39% of the tax payment.
- Visa debit payments are charged a flat fee of $3.95.
For other information regarding the City of Greenfield taxes, please click on the General Tax Information page of the City's website.