Will I be assigned a court appointed attorney?
No. If you desire an attorney to represent you, you will need to hire an attorney.

The City Attorney is available to review your case. If you want to see the City Attorney, you will need to sign up at the Police Department window on your scheduled court date and time. The City Attorney takes cases on a first come, first serve basis. Sign up generally starts a half hour before the court time. The City Attorney will not see persons on dates other than your scheduled court date.

Show All Answers

1. Can I pay my fine online or by telephone?
2. How do I get a court date for my parking ticket?
3. How do I get to Greenfield Municipal Court?
4. How do I make a plea?
5. I have received a Restitution Notice, what is it?
6. I missed my court date; can I get another court date?
7. I received an expired registration/non-registration ticket and I now have my vehicle registered properly. Can I bring my registration information to court?
8. If my juvenile son/daughter receives a ticket, do I need to attend?
9. Is a court appearance mandatory?
10. Where do I pay my fine?
11. Why did I get a parking ticket in front of my house overnight?
12. Will I be assigned a court appointed attorney?
13. How can I reschedule my court date and time?
14. How can I get more time to pay my fine?
15. How do I register my vehicle and obtain or renew my driver's license?
16. What will happen if I do not attend court with my juvenile son/daughter?