How do I establish service or change the name on an account?
If it is a newly constructed home, service will be established once you are granted an occupancy permit and Milwaukee Water has given us the meter information. If you bought an existing home, you may want to call our office at (414) 329-5259 to update owner information. If an owner’s name was not requested, the bills get mailed to occupant. If you received your bill and want to change mailing information, make note of it on the back of your bill when you send in payment.

Show All Answers

1. How is the sewer bill calculated?
2. How often will I receive the sewer bill?
3. Does this bill include the water billing?
4. Who do I contact if I have any questions
5. Where do I pay my sewer bill?
6. Can I have my sewer bill payments automatically withdrawn from my checking account? Is there a fee?
7. Will I still get a bill if I am on the automatic payment plan?
8. Can I pay with a credit card, debit card or e-check?
9. Can I receive an email bill instead of getting one in the mail?
10. I am moving/selling my house, how do I close out my account?
11. How do I establish service or change the name on an account?
12. Where/how can I get a copy of current and previous sewer bills?
13. Can both a landlord and their tenant receive the bill?
14. Are there any penalties applied if payments are not met by the date?