How do I get a variance?

Variances are granted by the Zoning Board of Appeals, a citizen member panel.  Please contact Inspection at 414-329-5330 to see if what you are pursuing meets the guidelines for a variance; mainly what hardship you are enduring that a variance would alleviate. 

Show All Answers

1. What is the zoning on a piece of property?
2. How do I get in touch with an inspector?
3. What is the turnaround time for a permit?
4. Can I pay with a credit card?
5. When can I get an inspection?
6. Do you have a survey of my property?
7. If there is no property survey on file with the City how do I get one?
8. Are there any violations at a property?
9. I see activity occurring at a property, were permits pulled?
10. How do I get a variance?