How do I make a records request?

In order to make a records request you can either fill out the request form online through the Greenfield Police Department website, by calling the records department (414) 761-5300 ext #4 or coming into the police department itself and speaking with a clerk there.  The records department is open everyday including weekends and holidays from 7:00 AM to 11:00 PM.

Show All Answers

1. How late are you open?
2. What are the parking regulations for Greenfield, Wisconsin?
3. I just got a ticket, what do I do now?
4. If I get a ticket, can I just pay it and get it over with?
5. My car was towed by the Greenfield Police Department. Where did it go?
6. I locked my keys in my car. Will the police department come and open it?
7. How do I get a copy of a police or accident report?
8. Can I register my vehicle at the police department?
9. My neighbor hasn't shoveled his snow. What can I do about it?
10. How do I make a records request?