If I get a ticket, can I just pay it and get it over with?
Yes. Any citation can be stipulated-to any time prior to the court date. Payment for the full amount of the forfeiture indicated must be made at the Greenfield Police Department. When a citation is paid, a plea of "No Contest" and finding of "Guilty" is entered by the court and the case is closed.

Payments can be made online, The Pay Location Code (PLC #) for Greenfield is 6326) or in cash, by credit card or by local check, at the Municipal Court office located in the Law Enforcement Center Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.

After-hours payments can be left in the drop box located in the lobby of the Law Enforcement Center. The police clerk on duty will assist you in making change if necessary.Online Citation Payment Portal

Show All Answers

1. How late are you open?
2. What are the parking regulations for Greenfield, Wisconsin?
3. I just got a ticket, what do I do now?
4. If I get a ticket, can I just pay it and get it over with?
5. My car was towed by the Greenfield Police Department. Where did it go?
6. I locked my keys in my car. Will the police department come and open it?
7. How do I get a copy of a police or accident report?
8. Can I register my vehicle at the police department?
9. My neighbor hasn't shoveled his snow. What can I do about it?
10. How do I make a records request?