Saturday, September 9, 2023
(Park Opens at 11:00 AM)
(Inclement Weather makeup date is Saturday, September 16th)
DJ & Award Presentation by Former Wisconsin Hotrod Radio Show host
Pre-register two ways (forms in Quick Links below):
- Download and complete the registration form and return by September 5th to Greenfield City Hall Parks & Recreation Department located at 7325 W. Forest Home Avenue, Room 200, Greenfield, WI 53220. Hours are Monday-Friday from 8:00 AM-5:00 PM.
- Complete the online form by September 5th (Credit Card payments only.)
- Pre-Registration (by September 5th) = $8
- Registration after September 5th = $10
- Day of Registration - CASH ONLY = $10
- Shirt guaranteed for pre-registration (by September 5th).
- Dash plaques to the first 250 cars.
- Car Check-in and Registration will be open from 11:00 AM-2:30 PM
Parking will open at 11:00 AM.
- Hosted Judging.
- Awards at 3:45 PM.
- 1st and 2nd Place awards in each class. Please indicate your class (from list on the form). Must be present to win.
NOTE: If you need to leave the park before the end of the event, please find a volunteer in a safety vest to help you safely exit the park.
No Dogs Allowed at AMP Events (with the exception of Bark After Dark). For more information on dogs in parks in the City of Greenfield, please review ordinance #2891.