If you wish to stipulate to this violation, which occurred in the City of Greenfield, either bring or mail the amount indicated on the citation to the Greenfield Municipal Court. (Methods of Payment)
If you do not pay the fine or request a court date within 10 days of the violation date, the fine will increase in the following increments:
AFTER 10 DAYS ADD $10.00
AFTER 28 DAYS ADD $20.00
AFTER 38 DAYS ADD $40.00
If you fail to pay or request a court date within 38 days from the violation date, your registration and/ or ability to register a vehicle may be suspended by the Wisconsin Department of Transportation.
Make Payments Now: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Please go to
- Internet Service Fee = 2.75% of the citation total ($2.00 minimum)
- Now accepting e-check up to $10,000.00 for a flat fee of $3.00.
Ordinance 8.12(2) – Overnight Street Parking
Overnight parking on any street or alley within the City shall be permitted year-round, with the exception of declared snow emergencies or on those streets where other parking restrictions or ordinances prevent or prohibit such parking. Motor vehicles parked overnight shall be parked only on the even-numbered side of the street on those nights bearing an even calendar date before midnight and on the odd-numbered side of the street on those nights bearing an odd calendar date before midnight, with handicap parking spaces being exempt from this provision. Enforcement of the provisions in this subsection will be between the hours of 2:00 a.m. and 6:00 a.m. (Am. #2066; #2719)
How do I schedule a court date for my parking citation?
- Contact the Greenfield Municipal Court by phone or in person. Court is held the 1st, 3rd, and 4th Wednesday of each month at 8:30 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.
How do I see the City Prosecutor?
- The City Prosecutor is only available on your assigned court date. Sign up begins 30 minutes prior to your scheduled court time at the municipal court window. Individuals are seen on a first come, first serve basis. Please note the City Prosecutor does not see all cases. Court staff will direct your case properly to either the Judge or the City Prosecutor.
Can I reschedule my court date?
- You may reschedule one time either by phone or in person at the municipal court window during business hours. Please call at least 24 hours prior to your court date. The court date will not be rescheduled until you speak with a court staff member.
How do I know if my registration has been suspended?