The next Pollinator Protection Committee will take place in spring 2023. Stay tuned for date & time!
- Less Mow May
- Arbor Day Tree and Perennial Planting at Konkel Park: May 6, 10 am
- Native Flower Planting at Kulwicki Park Pollinator Habitat: Tentatively June 10 or 11
- 2nd Annual Nature&Forestry Fest: August 27, 10 am
- World Migratory Bird Day Celebration: October 8, 10 am
- Regular Farmers Market Pollinator Education Booth dates: May 21 and July 9
For more information on Greenfield’s Community Pollinator events, meetings and volunteer opportunities, please contact Renee Rollman at email@example.com or sign up for the Greenfield Pollinator Protection Newsletter!