The City now offers all sewer utility customers an Automatic Payment Plan (APP) service. Your quarterly sewer bill payment can be made automatically from your checking or savings account on the specified due date. Download the form from here or contact our office at 414-329-5259.
Benefits of APP
- It saves time - no check to write
- Helps meet your commitment in a timely manner - no late charges if you are out of town
- It saves postage - no paying for stamps
- Easy to sign up, make changes, or cancel
To sign up or change the information we currently have on file, please fill out the information on the authorization form (PDF)
- Include a check with “void” written across the front
- If you are using a savings account, please provide the routing and account numbers
- Return the form by mail, email, or fax using the following information:
City of Greenfield Finance Department
7325 W. Forest Home Avenue, Room 103
Greenfield, WI 53220 Fax: 414-543-8579 Email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to have multiple sewer bills deducted from one bank account, please list all sewer account numbers on the form.
You may choose to go paperless, receive physical bills in the mail or both. Please choose the appropriate option of the form. The bill that is sent to you serves as a reminder that funds will be deducted out of your account on the due date
Please note, it is your responsibility to inform our office of any bank and/or account changes. Should your autopay be returned for any reason, a bank fee of $25.00 will be assessed.