Applications now being accepted for the following positions. Click each position below for a full job description.
Seasonal/Year-Round Part-Time Job Openings
- Adult Fitness Instructor-Land and/or Water (Year-Round or Seasonal)
- American Red Cross certified Lifeguard (Year-Round or Seasonal)
- American Red Cross certified Water Safety Instructors (Year-Round or Seasonal)
- Concession Stand Attendant (Ice Rink and Spring/Summer Softball)
- Enrichment Instructor (Year-Round or Seasonal)
- Kids Connection Site Coodinator (September through June)
- Kids Connection Group Leader (September through June)
- Kidnastics/Youth Dance Leader (Year-Round or Seasonal)
- Parks Worker (Year-Round or Seasonal)
- Recreation Assistant Coordinator - Aquatics (Year-Round or Seasonal)
- Summer Playground Group Leaders (These positions Have Been Filled for Summer 2023)
- Youth Sports Coaches for Basketball, Flag Football, Volleyball, Baseball, Tennis, and Soccer (Year-Round pending sport coached)
Lifeguard or Water Safety Instructor
Interested in working as a Lifeguard or Water Safety Instructor but are not certified? Check out the Aquatics section or our current Recreator to see a schedule for our next training classes. Discounted class fees are offered for potential staff candidates who complete an employment application and our interview process. Contact our department for details.
Positions open until filled. To Apply:
Please fill out a City of Greenfield Parks and Recreation Department application by clicking the application link below to fill out online and submit online or download the application PDF version to print off and fill out and apply in person. In-person application can be dropped off at the Parks and Recreation office inside Greenfield City Hall at 7325 W Forest Home Ave, room 200, Greenfield WI.