Community Development - Signs & Occupancy

  1. Occupancy Permit Application

  2. Temporary Use Permit Application

  3. Uses by Zoning District

  4. Property Data/ Information

    Utilizing this site, you can search for your property and "view map" or "property data" links for information needed to fill out applications

  5. Inspection Services

  6. Online Permitting

    Apply for electrical permits required for illuminated signs

  7. Sign Permit Application

    Used for permanent and temporary signs; one application per sign

  8. Sign Code - Chapter 19

  9. Sign Information Sheets - Temporary & Permanent